Lake Parish Council plays an active part in all local planning issues.
It is probably the area of the Council’s role that is best known to the community and which can be of the most importance. If you wish to access current Planning Applications, you can view them below. To view any other Planning Applications click here and select ‘Lake’ from the Parish list to show the applications.
Current Planning applications
- Lawful Development Certificate for proposed refurbishment works to buildings (blocks) 2,3,4 and 6
The Bay CE School (Secondary) The Fairway Lake Sandown Isle Of Wight PO36 9JH
- Prior approval for installation of Photovoltaic array to the flat roof area
Morrisons Supermarket Newport Road Lake Sandown Isle Of Wight PO36 9PA
Planning Application decided
- Proposed 1st floor extension over garage; two storey side and single storey rear extensions; alterations
15 Fir Tree Close Shanklin Isle Of Wight PO37 7EX
- Temporary use of land for car parking including new dropped kerb access from The Fairway.
Land At Sandown And Shanklin Rugby Club Station Approach Lake Sandown Isle Of Wight PO36 9ES
- Proposed single storey rear extension & loft conversion with two dormer windows on rear elevation
7 Westlake Avenue Lake Sandown Isle Of Wight PO36 9NJ
- Proposed side porch extension; conversion of existing property into two self-contained units (revised scheme).
12 Lake Common Road Lake Sandown Isle Of Wight PO36 9HP
- Proposed change of use of existing public house with four letting rooms at first floor level to form five self-contained one bedroomed flats
Stag Inn 45 Sandown Road Lake Sandown Isle Of Wight PO36 9JL
- Proposed development of eight dwellings including parking and formation of vehicular access (revised plans) (additional ecology information received (19.8.21) (readvertised application)
Land Between Whitecross House And Aldi Whitecross Lane Lake Isle Of Wight PO36
- Proposed pair of semi-detached houses
Land Adjacent 36 Lake Hill Lake Isle Of Wight